Permits & Licenses
Fishing at CCTARL is controlled by the TWRA. State fishing license requirements apply.
CCWA Lake Permits
Carroll County resident - $250.00
Annual Permit (Permit expires 1 year from issue date)
Carroll County license plate - $20.00
No Carroll County license plate - $30.00
Carroll County resident - $3.00
Non-Carroll County resident - $5.00
Permit Requirement Exemptions
· Children under the age of 10.
· Carroll County residents age 65 and over with Carroll County license plates
· Disabled veterans (must show DAV card).
· Lake headquarters – 405 Boyd’s Landing Road
· Huntingdon City Hall – 12740 Lexington Street
· Carroll County Chamber Office – 20740 East Main Street
Tennessee Fishing Licenses
Resident Fishing Licenses
Annual - $34.00
Annual Jr. (ages 13 -15) - $10.00
County of Residence (natural bait only) - $11.00
One-Day - $6.50
Nonresident Fishing Licenses
Annual - $50.00
Annual Jr. (ages 13 - 15) - $11.00
Ten-Day - $30.50
Three-Day - $20.50
Other types of licenses are available.
Fishing License Requirements, Exemptions, and Types
· Tennessee Fishing Licenses (TWRA site)
Purchase Locations Licenses are available at the lake headquarters.
· Locate a License Agent (TWRA site)
· Online License Center (TWRA site)
Note: Some licenses are combination hunting and fishing. Hunting is not permitted on CCWA property.
Copyright 2013 cctarl.com All rights reserved